Official Sweepstakes Giveaway Rules of Umarex USA, Inc.
These are the rules governing all sweepstakes giveaway promotions on or through Umarex USA, Inc. operated websites, promoted via its Facebook pages, its Instagram accounts, its Twitter accounts, third party apps and/or via its email newsletters, unless otherwise specified. Umarex USA, Inc. markets products under the brands of Umarex, Axeon Optics, Elite Force, T4E, Rekt, and Real Air Gun Hunting.
Eligibility: The Sweepstakes Giveaway, hereafter “Campaign”, is only open to legal residents, over the age of 18, of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Participants younger than 18 years old will not be eligible to win, even with parental permission. Employees of Umarex USA Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes Giveaway. Each participant is only eligible to win once. The Sweepstakes Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Winner will be be notified within 5 days of the Campaign end date.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Participant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Umarex USA, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Campaign you choose to participate in.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. If your entry is 1 entry among a total number of 14,000 entries, your odds of winning are 1 in 14,000.
- Terms & Conditions: Umarex USA, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign.
- Umarex USA, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any sweepstakes giveaway rules are violated in any way or if local or state laws or regulations restrict the receipt of the prize(s).
- By entering each entrant agrees to receive advertising and promotional communications from Umarex USA, Inc. (including communications from its owned brands and sister company: Umarex Airguns, Elite Force Airsoft, Axeon Optics, Exude Light, T4E, Rekt, and Walther Arms) ; you may opt-out at any time without affect to your Entry.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Umarex USA, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes Giveaway, You understand and agree that Umarex USA, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Umarex USA, Inc., and Umarex USA, Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Sweepstakes Giveaways are open to U.S. citizens 18 or over who meet legal restrictions and Sweepstakes Giveaway rules. Participants who win a prize must possess and provide a copy of valid form of picture identification with birth date that is acceptable to Umarex USA, Inc. if asked for it for verification before the prize is awarded.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made. Umarex USA, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value if the prize is disallowed in the winner’s location.
- Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Umarex USA, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Umarex USA Inc. assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in a sweepstakes giveaway. Umarex USA, Inc. absolves itself and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any sweepstakes giveaway or prize awarded in any Campaign.
- If a winning participant does not respond within two (2) days or 48 hours to the prize notification (can respond via email, phone or social media) the participant will forfeit their prize and another winner will be drawn. Prize notifications will be sent to the winner’s email, phone (voice or SMS/Text) or social media profile used to enter.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Disputes: This Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND STATE OF ARKANSAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Fort Smith, Arkansas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Umarex USA, Inc., Attn: Marketing, 7700 Chad Colley Blvd., Fort Smith, AR 72916. Requests must be received no later than three (3) months following the expiration of the Campaign.
Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Umarex USA, Inc., 7700 Chad Colley Blvd., Fort Smith, AR 72916.
- In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason—including any violation or non-conformance with any of these Rules—Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
- In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it determines in its sole discretion it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- All incomplete or non-conforming entries—as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion—will be disqualified.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, entries will be conclusively and within Sponsor’s sole discretion determined to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e. g. , business, educational, institution, etc. ) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the respective domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.